Mezco One:12 Collective Batman Supreme Knight Shadow Edition Mezco Exclusive
Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy concludes with Batman: Supreme Knight. This is Batman towards the final years of his campaign against the underworld of Gotham City.
Bruce Wayne has mastered his craft and sharpened his skills. Now at the twilight of his war on crime, he uses his skill and tech to maintain his edge.
The One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight – Shadow Edition features exclusively designed armored protection enhancements to compensate for the wear and tear that his years of crime fighting have taken on him. He comes with three 3D chest insignias that are interchangeable via a magnet.
A magnet in Supreme Knight’s collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. He utilizes enhanced weaponry including multiple sized batarangs, a non-lethal “Equalizer” cannon, a dual-blade karambit that folds, and more.
Supreme Knight – Shadow Edition comes with a smoke plume FX allowing him to move with stealth.
The augmentations to his Bat-Suit in combination with his improved arsenal help Supreme Knight remain a beacon of hope in the corrupt city of Gotham.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SUPREME KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of cannon holding hand (L & R)
- One (1) large batarang holding hands (L)
- One (1) grappling gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) dual-blade karambit holding hand (R)
- Cowled head
- Three (3) interchangeable 3D chest insignias
- Two (2) interchangeable leather-like capes
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- Five (5) small batarangs
- One (1) small batarang bundle
- Five (5) standard batarangs
- One (1) standard batarang bundle
- One (1) large batarang
- One (1) giga-batarang
- One (1) dual-blade folding karambit
- One (1) handheld “equalizer” cannon
- One (1) grappling gun
- Three (3) grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
- One (1) open grappling hook
- One (1) open grappling hook with posing wire
- One (1) closed grappling hook
- One (1) smoke plume FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Batman: Supreme Knight – Shadow Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.