Mezco One:12 Collective Catwoman
The Mezco One 12 Collective Catwoman is dressed in her classic form-fitting Cat suit. Catwoman also comes with three exquisitely detailed head portraits.
She also comes with a whip, waist belt with an opening tool kit, removable backpack, and goggles that fit both masked heads.
Morally ambiguous, stealthy, and agile, Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman, started out as a cat burglar to survive and protect those closest to her. Utilizing a cat mask, this furtive femme fatale is known to steal from Gotham City’s rich and corrupt. Do not cross this cat or bad luck is sure to follow.
Make Sure to Check-Out the Awesome Unboxing Video Below!
The Mezco One:12 Collective Catwoman Features:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Smiling head
- Snarling head
- Unmasked head
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) whip holding hand (R)
- One (1) “come here” hand
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored stretch catsuit
- Waist belt with tool kit
- Mid-calf work boots
- One (1) pair of goggles (Fit both masked heads)
- One (1) backpack (removable)
- One (1) whip
- One (1) waist belt with cat burglar tool kit (non-removable)
Each One:12 Collective Catwoman figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. There are no twist ties for easy in-and-out of package display.