Mezco One:12 Collective Cyclops
The Mezco One:12 Collective Cyclops is outfitted in an aramid fiber x-suit with a utility belt and harness, and a removable leather-like jacket. Cyclops comes complete with a range of visor effects that light up when affixed to either head portrait, reflecting his devastating mutant abilities.
Scott Summer's mutant power first erupted from his eyes as an uncontrollable blast of optic force. Rescued by Professor Xavier, he was recruited as the first member of the X-Men - a team of young mutants who trained to use their powers for the good of mutants, humans, and equality.
Make Sure to Check-Out the Awesome Unboxing Video Below!
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CYCLOPS FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) combat hand (R)
- One (1) visor activation hand (L)
- X-Men issued mission suit
- Utility belt with harness
- Combat gloves
- Leather look jacket with functional zipper
- Tactical boots
- Four (4) visors
- Standard visor
- Smoking FX visor
- Optic blast FX visor
- Mega optic blast FX visor
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Cyclops figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.