Mezco One:12 Collective Thanos
Pre-Order Ships Aug - Oct 2020
“But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.”
The One:12 Collective Thanos is outfitted in a battle suit with reinforced chest and shoulder armor, and includes three head portraits depicting varying degrees of the warlord’s grimace.
The Mad Titan wields the power of all six infinity stones, which shine brightly via a light-up function within his included infinity gauntlet. Thanos is able to control matter and energy with the Cosmic Cube that he can hold neatly in his hands.
A member of the superhuman race known as the Titanian Eternals, Thanos demonstrates enormous superhuman abilities and is able to absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy. Feared by the mightiest heroes across the cosmos, Thanos is plagued with saving the universe from itself.
***THIS PRE-ORDER REQUIRES A 10% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT...SEE FULL TERMS HERE***
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE THANOS FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 21cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- Battle suit with reinforced chest and shoulder armor
- Wrist gauntlets
- Knee-high combat boots
- One (1) Infinity Gauntlet with light-up function and two (2) interchange hands
- One (1) Cosmic Cube
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Thanos figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
Payment Type10% Deposit CC / PayPal Only, Full Payment CC / PayPal Only
Add to Cart for Discounted Price
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is an agreement between manufacturers and retailers setting the lowest price this item is allowed to be advertised at. This does not mean we cannot sell it at a lower price. After you add this item to your cart you will see the actual retail price which in most cases is lower than the MAP.