Mezco One:12 Collective Blade
The Mezco One 12 Collective Blade figure features two head portraits. Blade is clad in a leather-like black trench coat with an integrated wire for dynamic posing, as well as a tailored three-quarter sleeve t-shirt and motorcycle style pants.
Blade comes well-equipped to hunt down creatures of the night with accessories including a customized submachine gun with removable magazines, a pump action shotgun, his signature sword with removable sheath, collapsible throwing blades, striking stakes, and of course, sunglasses.
Eric Brooks was being born when a vampire attacked his mother during childbirth, passing on a series of enzymes that transformed Eric into a Dhampir – a being tainted by a vampire’s kiss, but not converted. Now infused with all of a vampire’s powers but few of their weaknesses and determined to avenge his mother’s death, Eric Brooks arms himself with weapons that are fatal to the undead and fashioned himself into the vampire hunter known as Blade.
Make Sure to Check-Out the Awesome Unboxing Video Below!
The Mezco One:12 Collective Blade Features:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16 cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of sword-holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) stake holding hand (L)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored trench coat with integrated wire for dynamic posing (removable)
- Three-quarter sleeve t-shirt
- Motorcycle pants
- Belt (removable) with throwing blade sheath harness
- Thigh harness for stakes
- Work boots
- One (1) customized submachine gun with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) customized shotgun with pump action movement
- One (1) sword with removable magnetic sheath
- Two (2) folding throwing blades
- Three (3) stakes
- Two (2) pairs of removable sunglasses
- One (1) blast gun effect
- One (1) firing gun effect
Each One:12 Collective Blade figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.